Friday, May 25, 2012

Santa on Mackinac Island! Only 7 months till Christmas.













For some time, I have wanted to do Mackinac-Island-specific Christmas note cards.  In other words..."Santa comes to Mackinac Island."  Well, with the help of a fine artist and friend of mine here in Georgia, Margaret Mathews, my note cards are a reality:  Santa at Arch Rock, Santa flying over Round Island Light House, Santa in front of Grand Hotel, Santa at the first New Year's Eve Great Turtle Drop, and my favorite...Santa in front of my house with the bridge in the background; he is delivering a Christmas tree!  The original of Santa Claus over the light house won several awards at the 2012 Spring show of the Middle Georgia Fine Arts Association this month. 
     They're for sale on the Island. Grand Hotel is actually taking a look at them as a gift store item.  I think they'll love Santa on his bike...disguised as a tourist...with Grand Hotel in the background!
      I am selling them for $10.00 plus shipping expenses.  There are ten of them....two of each scene!!  I would love to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment