Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Horsin' Around on Mackinac Island....

Horse is king on this Island.

Good morning neigh-bor.


"I've got my eye on you."

 I want her pretty lashes. 




"Like my new pedicure"?
  
Surely this is a girl horse.

The proud new Hackney/Percheron mix on the Island.



This gorgeous team pulls a Grand bus. 


Happy young girl and her buddy on a trail ride.



Multi-purposing!!


Boot scootin' flower pot. 




Once used for tying up horses....no more.  Bikes take over.


A lilac festival horse with a purple eye. 
~~~~~~~~~~~

And for those of you with a lust for knowledge....here you go.  
Thanks to Emily Deese for her work on this. 







The end.....  Let me know you enjoyed this. 

















1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! When I saw the purple eyed horse, I felt like I was back on the island! ❤️

    ReplyDelete